Sunday, January 4, 2015

Setting Goals

          A follow author will be presenting a workshop on goal setting tomorrow night--Chapter One-- on AOL. I won't be going into detail on goal setting today. I'm hoping she'll share her content on this blog. Meanwhile, here are my goals for the year (so far.)

          Longterm:  Finish "Legacy of Danger" and submit to my publisher (LSP Digital LLC).

          Write the horse story "Stolen Horses: Broken Dreams"

          Keep on blogging, discovering new things about writing, new books to review, find other authors that may contribute.

          Find other blogs where I can have a hand at contributing.

          Learn new ways to market online.

          Those are the goals. The objects are more detail oriented, breaking down the goals into increments.

          Meanwhile, I don't know how you feel about the very, very cold winter, but to me, it sucks. Here's a scene from last year's winter. Hopefully, we won't have to go through that again. But wind chills of 20 below are beyond painful.

3 comments:

Micki Peluso is the author of "And the Whippoorwill Sang" said...

Pat, that's a great start. I made one too. Let's see who hangs with it the longest lol. BTW, I like that comment from Michael Tut.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Me too, Micki. I follow him and got his permission to use his quotes on my blog.

pg

Unknown said...

Thanks. Me too, Micki. I follow him and got his permission to use his quotes on my blog.

pg