Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sue Janosek Murphy 12:18pm Apr 23
Hi Pat
I have a story that I would like to get out about a horse named dodger that was sent to slaughter for $10 last Saturday despite all of our rescue attempts and was actually done out of revenge because we saved a different horse from this barn. Dodger has that name because he dodged slaughter two times previously and he was renamed Judge...I hope so that one day his killers will be Judged. Please let me know if you are interested in helping me with this project. We are also working on a memorial stone in remembrance of him and all the other horses sent to slaughter. Ok let me know. Thanks

I thought you might like to know this story. It's pretty horrible, especially when it hits that close to home.

Will be back to the blogging asap.

Pat

No comments: