Sunday, March 17, 2013

Jesus' Ethnicity forwarded from Sheldon Sharpless at WPHB Radio

This came from my brother's Facebook page. It was forwarded to him by Sheldon Sharpless at WPHB Radio. Hope nobody is offended. Personally, I think it's great.


Arguments as Jesus' Ethnicity (and sex?) -- forwarded from Sheldon Sharpless at WPHB Radio . .
.
My Cajun friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was a Cajun:
1. He liked to serve fish to his friends.
2. He could make his own wine.
3. He wasn't afraid of water.

My Black friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone "brother."
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.

My Italian friend gave his 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.

My California friend also had 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was a Californian:
1. He had a beard.
2. He walked around barefoot or in sandals all the time.
3. He started a new religion.

My Irish friend then gave his 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.

But, my women friends have the most compelling evidence that
Jesus was much like a woman (and maybe why more women are in church in Sunday?):

1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no
food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men
who just didn't get it.
3. And, even when he was dead, he had to get up because
there was more work to do.






Like · · Share

No comments: